for House District 48
Steve’s Solid Conservative Voting Record…
Steve kept his promises. He is actually doing what he said he would do. He has established an outstanding track record as a principled conservative in the Colorado House:
- Principles of Liberty – Steve earned an “A+” rating and was recognized at the Western Conservative Summit with a Principles of Liberty Award (see ratings and video of awards on the POL website). Steve is committed to fighting for the core principles of conservatism.
- CUT Champion – The Colorado Union of Taxpayers congratulated Steve on his 96.77% 2016 rating and named him House Champion for his efforts to best represent the taxpayer’s interests!
- Champion for Life – Recognized as a “Champion for Life” for his consistent and heroic pro-life efforts — going head to head with hard core Planned Parenthood Democrats– during each legislative session (Campaign for Life).
- Champion for Energy – Steve voted NO on all the wrong-headed and unnecessary Democrat oil & gas bills that would simply kill jobs, raise rates for rural Colorado, increase costs/prices, and eventually drive a key industry from our state.
- 100% Pro-Gun – Steve votes NO on every anti-gun bill and fights against unconstitutional gun-control every step of the way.